I am a full-time Computer Network Engineering faculty member in the Computer Information Systems department of the Wilmington campus of Delaware Technical and Community College. This semester (Fall, 2013 - 201451), I am teaching the following courses:
* Introduction to Computers and Applications - CIS 107-401 (schedule)
* Introduction to Computers and Applications - CIS 107-404 (schedule)
* Introduction to Computers and Applications - CIS 107-4W2 (schedule)
* Spreadsheets / Graphics Processing - CIS 112-402 (schedule)
* Operating Systems I - CIS 141-401 (schedule)
I am also a linguist. My formal linguistics education was in sociolinguistics and language pedagogy, but I am generally interested in the way people communicate. I am especially interested in the relationships among spoken and signed languages and gestures.
My dissertation on the use of Bimodal Communication by Hearing Female Signers and brief copy of my CV are available.
Feel free to e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org